piątek, 11 czerwca 2010

Friday Picturesque

They say a picture is worth a thousand words,  and I sure seem to have used up some of my outstreched word limit with my last longish post, so without further ado here is a picture for Friday:

















Jesse Spencer & Zachary Levi  looking dandy. 
(All credit for staging this goes to Michael Ausiello and this pic was surely what tipped the scales for me when I caved to his plea to vote for him in PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebs Awards :>>) 

Still I want someone to stage a picture of  Zachary Levi and Adrien Grenier (Entourage) together. Not only are they both veeery hot, and cute as buttons (but we won't be telling them that not to hurt their uhm... manly pride or whatever) but they also have this strong almost twin/clone vibe going on for me.Anyways since that didn't happen yet, I made me a collage of my own:




















Yep. That's more like it. *grins*

In other news two lovely ladies  Lisa Edelstein (House MD) and Yvonne Strahowski (or Strzechowski really, from Chuck) both joined Twitter recently and are there to be followed. 

...
....
...

Try doing it in the least stalkerish way possible ppl. :>

2 komentarze:

  1. Komenta mi poprzednio nie dodało ;/
    Chciałam powiedzieć, że owszem, do rozpłynięcia się :) I że muszę odnowić starą znajomość z Twitterem...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hihi. Czemu wiedziałamże to powiesz? Przy okazji idź na stronę tego konkursu na najseksownieszych wegetarian (link powyżej)- Lisa jest jedną z opcji. Była jeszcze Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) ale ona już raz wygrała więc zagłosowałam na Lisę.
    I Ausiello :>>>

    OdpowiedzUsuń