I just found out recently that MTV once again gave away the awards for best movie, best male and female performance to Twilight series, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart respectively. Gah!!! I get that they're going for a hipster award and have to appease their (apparently taste lacking) audience, but still I used to enjoy some movies and respect some actors/actresses they've been awarding in the past, while this repeated stunt constitutes a complete degradation of this award for me. Yay for pretentious teen flicks about stalkers and ditzy girlies, whom you just wanna strike in the head really hard all the time. Yay for stiff and two-dimensional acting.
I still insist that the only award Twilight series ever deserved was a Razzie, although that would still have been too good for them after Sandra being awarded one. So, cutting this rant short(er) I'll be reacting with a funny caption ramble.Not all of them Twilight-centric, but enough to be monothematic if not for my rambly preamble.:>
Enjoy, mock, find more& share.
1. On top of being stiff as board as Edward, this guy always looks like he hardly ever washes. Ghhhh! What a sex symbol for teens -_-"""
2.On to some good 'ole classics. You can wear sparkly clothes, a weird hair-do, basically have a different performing profession than a thesp and still act... believably. Even if your home tends to be quite unique :>
3. More classics. Sometimes guy has an acting talent, sometimes the charisma, both of which seem to be kinda sparse in certain performances of certain actors in certain cinematic ventures of late.*sigh.*
On another note the caption below would be such a Shatneric thing to say- I can totally see that one happening :D (update: it's even funnier now that I know Nimoy"s character on Fringe is supposedly alien. LOL!)
4.Not that funny, but it's Mal Reynolds. With a pointy gun and a badass caption no less. *squees*. Cha-ris-ma, baby, charisma.- repeat after me dear cast, crew, and author of Twilight. You might learn something. Have I mentioned it's Mal Reynolds? And with a gun too... :D
5. Diplomacy? You mean like... lying???! :> ;
6. But apparently there is some colorful competition in the Cullen killin' biz:
7.This one has no real relation to others but it absolutely flattened me on the floor with laughter. :D
There, I'm all better now at least as far as open spitting venom at Twilight series is concerned. One must not underestimate the cleansing powers of a good rant.;>
Mood
Feisty






LMAO! I totally share your sentiments. Here's something I came across recently: (hilarious)
OdpowiedzUsuńhttp://www.buzzfeed.com/rebeccae/the-difference-between-harry-potter-and-twilight
Ha ha ha! Love the link I'm sure to use it somewhere in my ongoing war against the travesty that is sparkly vampires and the whole package called Twighlight. Have you seen the mash-up of BTVS and Twilight? Were Edward stalks Buffy and she doesn't take any of it? If not tell me I'll get you a link. This shit is hilarious!!!
OdpowiedzUsuń