piątek, 8 stycznia 2010

Hate Mail for PKP

I viciously HATE Polish Railways in winter time!!!! I KNOW Western Europe coutries were surprised by a wicked bout of cold&snow, but you'd wager that in a country THIS happens every year, and every 2-3 with such intensity as now they'd be ready for it. And you'd be wrong!

This may be repetitive after my FB entry, but I just waited for a freaking 50 minutes in the middle of hell-frozen-over nowhere (at Iława Główna. ) after having waited for 40 mins in Toruń for the first train, so I'm royally pissed off. Bite my shiny metal ass PKP!

Also I remembered how I was translating some stuff concerning sheet-metal bending machines earlier today... Now I'm thinking: give me one Bender and cystern of beer and I'll take over the world!
*evil yet memorable laugh bordering on manical ensues*

Well, or at least take down Polish Fucking Railways.
As it is, status is definately NOT QUO.

Mood:





Not appeciative

11 komentarzy:

  1. 9 hours from Warsaw to Gdansk.
    Yup, we do love PKP.
    Oh, buy the way- we`ve finally created a drink, starting with those letters: Palinka+Krupnik+Piwo.
    Still too good though -_-

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This drink should have fouler contents. It`s PKP after all. -_-"

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. New layout header image too big. too blurred. too low quality. Argh my eyes bleed...
    Rest of comment consistent with the one I posted on fb.

    Shin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I don`t think the pic is too blurred. Maybe it doesn`t meet your expectations, but as it is, it shows certain mood, certain concept. It`s not a passport photo, you know... :P
    Anyway, I like it :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. -> Shin

    Your opinion is valid, however this is the way I like it, as in me the owner of here, so bear with me, or just visit me every now and then only so that your eyes can heal :>

    ->Mari

    Thank you for the vote of confidence.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I never said I didn't like the image itself, I find it really nice actually, aside from the blur and the pixelation which are too large for the image of such a size as this (imho ofcourse) and the fact that its so big that you have to scroll down to actually read anything - okay, I'm lazy and turning the mouse wheel is a pain in the behind ;D

    Shin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Seriously what pixelation??? o_O I mean blurred yes, that I can agree upon, but for a phone pic
    resolution of 2048 x1536 doesn't strike me as bad... Nor are there any weird pixel attack effects on any of the computers I've seen it on
    (which is my still 2 laptops , work desktop[19"], and Mari's laptop). Hate to suggest it but maybe your connection is slow, and doesn't refresh/load well??? :P Although knowing you I'd think you wouldn't let such an atrocious thing ever to happen. Anyway you could always treat it as the minimal (and perhaps the only) way of training your non-lazy tendencies. Or you'll have to for now if you plan to keep reading, cause I too happen to like the picture, without any of the bad stuff you mentioned really concerning me :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. More compression artifacts than pixelation, bad choice of words on my behalf. Nope, slow connection ain't my thing. Ok, very well then I shall tax and toil my finger and scrollll ;D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I don't own a laptop Obi ;P

    Shin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Shit, that old bastard Owen used up the one I left for you for pasts for moiturisers and gave you a PC instead. That's low!

    OdpowiedzUsuń