wtorek, 10 sierpnia 2010

Pissy Missy Me

I don't really feel very much compelled to writing here lately, as my life is eating up itself time-wise right about now, but I'll just say this:

In any given time&space continuum I hate TPTB that think that can fuck you over and over again and you'll just keep smiling. Uh, uh. It's as (psychologically) believable as say: having someone kill off you significant other (with a huge avalanche no less -_-")  one minute, and then make you make googly eyes at your rebound-material ex in another.  Impossible no? Believable and consistent- hell no!

And as it is I do not intend to tolerate this crap even if it means I'll be at odds with reality more often then before. Oh well, screw reality, really. Hey it's not denial- if it's on purpose.

Also lately yet again I'm reevaluating people to people relationships that (or nor as it turns out) concern me. I'm not alright yet, not with everything bottled up and going up and down as on a theme park joyride  but I will be there. eventually

Mood:






Allergic to idiocy

4 komentarze:

  1. For some reason I do understand... nothing. Feels like there is something wrong, but the feeling is somehow distant and blurred. Maybe it is because I have no idea what "TPTB" stands for...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Generally and particurarly understood 'The Powers That Be'. I thought it was a broadly understood concept, but maybe just for me :)))

    Some things are wrong but if I'd wish to dwell on them here I would have :>

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Stopy... one nadal tam są -_-'...

    OdpowiedzUsuń