Thank Gods It's Friday (yes apparently Polcon has been so tiring, I still to need rest) and thanks to the above mentioned that September is already here, which in short means all the kids aren't enjoying their holidays anymore. Yes, I am indeed mean, but my suffering loves company, hence the overabundance of Schadenfreude. For it is the force that propels the world to go 'round, not the money, not love, not other fuzzies wuzzies. Schadenfreude is key to understanding human relations. And yes, it may be my way subjective point of view for today, but hey- let's seize that moment, squeeze it at pour it for the readers to drink from-- such a wonderful lemon juice of momentary/permanent (*cross out the erroneous) logic it is.
Also, one more month till the university students will suffer. Oh joy!
In other news George Lucas decided to fuck with us some more, and out of complete lack of artistic prowess or credibility (and no, the antithetic pun does not escape me) he chose to crap on the original Star Wars trilogy some more . I mostly lack words of rage because it's not like he's done it for the first time ever, still let me put it this way:
I would feel deeply disturbed and violated by new lame ass changes that you keep instigating in the old SW trilogy (as in the only thing that you've ever done that was remotely good), but I'm simply not surprised that yet again your quest for sucking fans dry of money trumps any sort of decency, the artistic(???!) integrity notwithstanding. I have my dvds with Special Edition& original versions, and I do not intend to buy any other no matter how nicely you wrap them. Good fucking day to you, sir.
PS. Han still shot first.
Well, and I thought that releasing SW on Bluray would be enough for people to give him some of their hard earned money. I actually planned to purchase this Bluray edition... until now.
OdpowiedzUsuńOch kurwa.
OdpowiedzUsuńAha.
OdpowiedzUsuń